- From the Admin Portal, select the Phone System tab.
- Click Groups.
- Click the Call Queues tab.
- Select an existing call queue group. The call queue group must be configured with either a Rotating or In Fixed Order call handling protocol. See Incoming Call Handling.
- Click Overflow Call Queues.
- The Overflow Call Queues pop-up appears. Select a maximum of three groups from the Available Queues list.
- Use the arrow buttons to move them to the Selected Queues list.
- Click Save. On first use, an Alert pop-up appears. Select whether to Keep disabled and save or Enable and save the selected overflow queue.
The number of enabled overflow call queues are shown in the Info pop-up.