Before you begin
You can configure Call Forwarding for Unreachable Phone through your online account.
- Log in to your RingCentral online account.
- From the Admin Portal, select the Users tab.
- Select a particular User.
- Click Call Handling & Forwarding.
Click Call Forward for Unreachable Phone.
The Call Forward for Unreachable Phone pop-up appears.
- Set the Call Redirection slider button to On.
Choose a Call Forward destination.
Extension: for an Extension, click the button next to the User or Extension to which you want the call forwarded.
You can also find the name of a User or Extension by entering the User name or Extension in the Search field and enter All Departments.
- Other Number: for an Other Number, enter the destination phone number in the Phone Number field.
- Extension: for an Extension, click the button next to the User or Extension to which you want the call forwarded.