Before you begin
Single Sign-on allows employees in a company to access multiple applications with one set of credentials. You can work with RingCentral Customer Support to set up Single Sign-on for your RingCentral services.
- From the Admin Portal, click the Tools tab.
- Click Single Sign-on.
- You will need to get your SAML 2.0 metadata details from your Identity Provider (IDP).
- Click the Find your RingCentral Customer Support number link, and call RingCentral Customer Support to continue the setup process.
- Import the SAML 2.0 SP metadata into your Federation Server that you receive from the support agent.
- Select the button next to On under Enable SSO Integration.
Select your SSO Unique ID type from the drop-down menu.
*Available for Premium and Enterprise users only.