Before you begin
An unassigned phone is an IP phone in your account that is not yet activated or assigned to a user.
- From the Admin Portal, select the Phone System tab.
- Click Phones & Devices.
- Click Unassigned.
- Click Add Device.
- Select the button next to Unassigned Phone and click Next.
- Select Domestic or International* as the location for your new phone. If you’d like to add an International phone, select a country from the drop-down menu.
Select a phone to rent or buy.
* You can only add devices for one country at time. Repeat the process for different countries as needed
Choose to add more phones or proceed to checkout.
- Select your shipping preferences and click Next.
Confirm your order by checking the acknowledgment box and click Next.