Before you begin
The Cost Center Management feature allows you to manage and monitor expenses for groups or individuals. Administrators can assign purchases of RingCentral services to a department or an individual with cost center codes. Each transaction can be assigned to a specific cost center code that you have created. You can create cost center codes while you are in process or upload predefined codes.
- From the Admin Portal, select the Billing tab.
- Click Cost Center Management.
- Select an existing Cost Center Code (Customer Service in this example).If you do not have any cost center codes, see the next page on how to create one.
- Click Code Info to edit the Name and Billing Code or Delete the code.
- Click Recurring Billing Items to view Bundled Items or any Additional Items that have been scheduled as recurring billing items for this cost center code.
*To enable the Cost Center Management feature, contact your RingCentral Account Manager.