From the Admin Portal, select the Tools tab.
Click RingCentral Rooms.
On the Rooms tab, you can view a list of rooms that are configured with RingCentral Rooms licenses. To search for a Room name, enter a name and click Search.
Information is displayed for each room:
- Room Name: The name you assigned when creating the conference room.
- Type: The type of calendar integration with the conference room.
- App Lock Code: The numeric code that controls access to the iPad controller settings.
- Creation Date: The date when you created the conference room.
- Current Version: The version of RingCentral Rooms software installed on the Mac.
- Controller Version: The version of software installed on the iPad controller.