Before you begin
The Google login feature allows users native support for logging in using a Google email address and password. This feature requires a unique Google email address (Gmail or G Suite email). The admin configures a Google email address when assigning an extension, and verifies the uniqueness of the email address. By default, users can log in with their Google email address or other RingCentral credentials.
This feature applies to accessing your RingCentral online account, endpoint such as Mobile App and RingCentral for Desktop, RingCentral Meetings, RingCentral Glip, integration plug-ins for Chrome, and the Multiple Account Access portal. You can configure Google Email addresses during the Express Setup of your RingCentral account.
If not already configured, set a Google email address.
- Log in using your RingCentral credentials.
- Select Users.
- Select a user. The user settings page is displayed.
- In the Email field, specify a unique email address.
- Click Verify email uniqueness; resolve duplicates.
- Click Save and log out.
To Log In using Google:
- In the login screen, click Google.
- Enter your unique Gmail Email address and Password.
- Edit any duplicate email addresses.
- Click Allow to allow the application access.