Before you begin
To enable, disable, and view international calling rates:
- From the Admin Portal, select the Billing tab.
Click International Calling.
- If International Calling is not enabled, click Enable International Calling to enable it.
- If International Calling is enabled, you can disable international calling completely by clicking Disable International Calling.
View the countries international calling is available to and the price for each country.
- Use the alphabet at the top of the screen to jump to a list of countries. All countries start with a specific letter.
- Sort by Countries that are enabled or disabled by using the drop-down menu.
Turn calling to a specific country on or off by clicking the switch to the right of that country. You will see a white, vertical line with a navy blue background when the switch is in the “on” position as shown in the image on the right.