Before you begin
To add a user phone:
- From the Admin Portal, select the Phone System tab.
- Click Phones & Devices.
- Click Add Device.
- Select the button next to User Phone and click Next.
- Select a user to assign the phone to. Select Domestic or International as the location for your new user. If you’d like to add an International phone number, select a country from the drop-down menu.*
- Select a phone to rent or buy.
Choose to add a new phone number for this phone or assign it to an existing RingCentral number. If you choose to add a new phone number, choose a number from the drop-down menu.
*You can only add devices for one country at time. Repeat the process for different countries as needed.
- Name your new phone.
- Register your emergency address.
- Choose to add more phones or proceed to checkout.
- Select your shipping preferences and click Next.
- Confirm your order by checking the acknowledgment box and click Next.
Note: When adding international phones, you will also need to register an emergency address in the selected country for your phone. Review these details when confirming your order.