Before you begin
The Dial-by-Name section allows you to enable callers to search your phone system by users’ first or last names using their dial pad keys.
To Configure the Dial-By-Name Directory
- From the Admin Portal, select the Phone System tab.
- Select Auto-Receptionist.
- Click Dial-by-Name Directory.
Under Dial-by-Name Directory, set the slider button to On. Select options for dialing by name:
- By default, all extensions are included in the directory.
- To limit included extensions, under Extensions in Directory, Click Edit. Then select the extensions you want to include in the Dial-by-Name Directory