Before you begin
The Email as User ID feature allows users to log in using a unique email address. When users log in to an account, they receive a notification about the feature, and can enable the feature by specifying a unique email address.
This feature applies to accessing your RingCentral online account, RingCentral Meetings, endpoints such as the Mobile App and RingCentral for Desktop, integration applications, and the Multiple Account Access portal. This feature can also be configured during Express Setup of your RingCentral account.
For information on automatically provisioning users from your corporate directory, see Directory Integration.
If not already configured, enable the feature:
- Log into your account using RingCentral credentials.
Enable the feature as follows:
- In the email popup, select Enable now, and click OK.
- Or, in User Settings, select Use email to log in.
- Verify the uniqueness of the email address.
- Edit any duplicate email addresses.
- Click Save and log out.
To Log In using Email as User ID:
- In the login screen, click Email.
- Enter the unique Email address and Password that has been associated with your RingCentral account.
- Click Sign In.