Before you begin
Account admins and users with permissions can create a custom audio prompt. One way to create this prompt is to record the prompt using your computer microphone.
- From the Admin Portal, click the Phone System tab.
- Click Auto-Receptionist.
- Click Prompts Library.
- Click Record Prompts.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Enter a name for your prompt.
- Click Record Using Computer Microphone. Click Allow if RingCentral asks to record through your computer.)
The Record Prompt pop-up appears.
- When ready, click the red Record button to record or re-record your IVR prompt through your computer microphone.
- Click the Play button to listen to your prompt and then click the Record button to re-record your IVR prompt.
- Click the Download button to and save your recording to your computer.