Before you begin
Choose who will receive notifications for voicemail messages and how they will receive them.
- From the Admin Portal, select the Phone System tab.
- Click Groups.
- Click the Shared Lines tab.
- Select an existing Shared Lines group.
- Click Messages & Notifications.
- Click Notifications. A pop-up will appear with notification options.
Set your notification settings by checking the boxes and filling in email and phone numbers.
- Click Advanced Notification Options to see more detailed notification settings.
- Set your Advanced Notification Options. Here you can choose different email addresses and phone numbers for your notifications, select settings for marking messages as read, and select options for email attachments.
- Click Switch to Basic Notification Settings.