- From the Admin Portal, select the Billing tab.
- Click Cost Center Management.
- View your current Cost Center Codes..
Click Update All Billing Items.
- Download the template for updating your billing items
- Follow the instructions on the downloaded template and fill out the spreadsheet.
- Upload your completed spreadsheet to update your billing items.
Click Add Cost Center Codes.
- Enter a name for your new Cost Center Code and a code if you’d like.
- Select a Parent Cost Center Code.
Note: Administrators can also add a Cost Center Code while processing a transaction. When the administrator is asked to assign a purchase to a Cost Center Code, there will be a button to Add New Code the administrator can click.