Before you begin
Under Assigned, you will see all of the numbers assigned to a user that have been set for your phone system. From here, you can add a number.
- From the Admin Portal, select the Phone System tab.
- Click Phone Numbers.
- Click Assigned.
Click Add Number. Follow the following instructions for the type of number you choose:
- Local (Domestic): Provide the State/Province and Area Code and Select Number. Select one or more numbers and click Add Numbers.
- Toll-Free Number: Select the button for Toll-Free Number. and select a Toll-Free prefix. Select one or more numbers and click Add Numbers.
- Vanity: Select the tab for Vanity Number. Enter a number that helps customers remember your business phone number. Enter the numbers or letters you wish to use and click Search to see if it is available. Select a number and click Add Numbers.
- International: Select the button next to Geographic Number or Toll-Free Number. Select one or more numbers and click Add Numbers.
- Click Next.
- Assign the number as Auto-Receptionist or Select Extension.
- Review any changes to your number plan.