You can grant access privileges by assigning users one of the seven predefined roles:
- Super Admin: Complete system administrator level access
- Phone System Admin: Phone System settings access plus full access to user level settings
- Billing Admin: Full access to billing functions, user level settings, international dialing, plus analytics features
- User Admin: Full access to user administration (self and others), international dialing, and system features/apps
- Manager: Provide users with all capabilities of Standard (International) along with access to key functions such as Reports and Company Call Log
- Standard (International): Full access to user level settings, access to features plus international dialing
- Standard: Full access to user level settings, access to features and no international dialingNote: Predefined roles cannot be modified.