Before you begin
Set up an outbound caller ID for the group, or use individual numbers as caller IDs for each line.
- From the Admin Portal, select the Phone System tab.
- Click Groups.
- Click the Shared Lines tab.
- Select an existing Shared Lines group.
- Click Outbound Caller ID.
Choose whether you’d like to use the one number as the caller ID for the entire group or if you’d like to use individual lines.
- Group: Select the button next to Group and choose a number from the drop-down menu.
- Individual Lines: Select the button next to Individual Lines.
Messages & Notifications
Set up a group voicemail and notification options.