The Auto-Receptionist greets callers when they call a Group in your company. Your phone system is initially set (On) to play a default greeting in which the Auto-Receptionist automatically reads the name of the Group (using text-to-speech technology) connecting the caller with a Group member. When Off, callers will connect directly to the Group member according to Company call-handling rules.
- If you have specified Group Hours, then you will be able to set Greeting for business hours and separately for after hour. If you have not specified Group Hours but have set this Group’s to “24 hours”, then there will be only one Greeting, which will play at all times.
- You can block All calls, calls from specific numbers, calls and/or faxes from callers with no Caller ID, calls from Pay Phones.
- Provide a phone number for the system to call, or have it call your forwarding number (select one under the Forwarding number menu).
- Tap Call Now.
- To listen to your custom greeting later, access your account on the Web.
- Tap Cancel to return to the previous screen.