- Receive business calls and faxes;
- Check your voicemail and received faxes;
- Monitor call logs that provide a detailed history of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls;
- Create custom business greetings for business and after hours;
- Set up business voicemail greetings;
- Manage your call-handling and call screening rules;
- Host or join a global conference with up to 1,000 participants;*
- Host or join an online meeting with Web sharing of desktops and mobile screens.* **
- Quickly access application functionality from a new pop-up menu.
**Users can share their iPhone screen via AirPlay to their RCM desktop client. Users can share their Android screen directly from the RCM Android app if their Android device is running OS 5.0 and higher.
All features and functions can be accessed and managed by logging into your account on the RingCentral Web site. In addition, almost all of the Admin, User, and Group Manager features can be accessed and managed from the RingCentral Office Mobile app, as described in this document.